Schools, state, county and local government offices, and libraries are closed Monday—but what else? We'll compile as many business announcements as possible.
- Commuters should know many New York City offices are closed Monday.
- Chubb Insurance, in Warren, will be closed.
- Area colleges have announced closures, also.
- The Bridgewater Commons Mall will be closed Monday. Check the website though for information on department store, restaurant and theater hours.
- Local Bank of America and TD Bank branches will be closed.
- Warrenbrook Senior Center is closed.
- Warren Public Works Department staff will be on duty to respond to problems in town.
- A&P is scheduled to open at the normal time (7 a.m.). The store may close before the normal 10 p.m. closing time.
- Kings is also open "as long as we're here," according to one manager.
- Michael Raber, of Raber Home Improvement, says he will be available for any residents' needs during storm.
- County transportation for dialysis patients will be provided Monday.
- Krauzer's is open (as of Monday morning).
- Dunkin' Donuts is open (as of Monday morning).
- Haney's gas station is open (as of Monday morning).
As the storm develops, Patch will update this article.