.

Firefighters Extinguish Marian Lane Attic Fire

Cause of night-time fire uncertain.

Warren volunteer firefighters and Rescue Squad members responded to an attic fire in a house on Marian Lane shortly after 10 p.m., Monday.

No injuries were reported following the fire.

The fire was put out by firefighters before it spread in the house. Residents first reported smoke in the house.

The cause of the fire hasn't been determined yet, but since the neighborhood is without electricity because of damage from Hurricane Sandy, a possible chimney leak is being studied.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »