Warren Township's school principals introduced their newest staff members to the Board of Education, Monday, and though they may be new in their jobs, many were familiar faces.
Superintendent Tami Crader noted some of the 14 new staff members had worked in the district prior to their latest appointments, either as long-term substitutes or as non-certified aides.
The new teachers include:
- Middle School: Peter Kassalow (eighth-grade math/special ed); Alan Huang (paraprofessional); Beth Ann Filiano (paraprofessional); Jean Pang (math/Mandarin); Jess Freeman (sixth-grade arts); and Jess Halpern (soxth-grade).
- ALT: Michelle Jarmicki (second grade).
- Central: Nurse Alexis Sacks; Lindsey Butler ( thrid grade).
- Mt. Horeb: Diane Passey (paraprofessional); Jaclyn Aptekar (kindergarten); Jessica Matos (paraprofessional, also working at Central School); and Lauren Kopecki.
- Woodland: Tiffany Pillard (second grade); Anatasia McAteer (paraprofessional).
The new teachers mingled with the board members and school administrators prior to Monday's board meeting, enjoying cake and coffee, and were introduced to each other by the school principals at the begginning of the board meeting.