Sunday is the biggest day of the year in the football calendar.
That’s right, the Super Bowl has arrived with Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers squaring off in New Orleans.
We know how important it is to find a comfortable and fun place to watch the big game, so if you haven’t yet decided where you want to go to enjoy some football, good food and loud screaming fans, we’ve got your list of Somerset County locales to enjoy the big day.
- Rolf's will host a Super Bowl Party—watch the game, enjoy some food and drinks and the fun.
- The Chimney Rock Inn, in Gillette, is hosting a Super Bowl Party, with a blow-out buffalo wing special, and platters that can be ordered in advance, including mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders, barbeque ribs, Caesar salad and much more.
- The Ridge Tavern at 55 S. Finley Ave. in Basking Ridge, has a bar where patrons can gather around to watch the big game on a widescreen television. Along with the regular menu, the restaurant bar will have a special "football menu," with such Super Bowl favorites as $2 bud beers, wings, sliders, chicken fingers and hot dogs.
- Why not head over to Buffalo Wild Wings, on Route 22 in Bridgewater or in Watchung, where the football games are always on, and the buffalo wings are always flying?
- The Office Beer Bar & Grill, on Route 22 in Bridgewater, will be hosting guests for the Super Bowl, with the big game on the television, and lots of wings and other food to wet your palate.