Tae Kwon Boys & Girls
Tae Kwon Boys & Girls was established in 1992 as Kwak's Tae Kwon Do Institute. Located in the KeyStone Corner Plaza on Mountain Boulevard, the facility offers a wide range of classes for both children and adults. Tae Kwon Do is a Korean martial art that focuses on the principals of discipline, fair play, perseverence, and respect. If you are considering joining or enrolling your child in classes, you are encouraged to take advantage of the free one-week trial offered to potential new members. You can follow the school on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tkbg.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 4:30-8:30 PM; Saturday, 10 AM to 12:30 PM
- Founding Date: 1992
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 28
- Number of instructors: 10
- Type: Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Its primary goal is to teach the principles of Tae Kwon Do developed in Korea over many centuries: discipline, fair play, perseverance, and respect.